1. Content: It’s one of the oldest SEO techniques, you want your keywords to match your content. The best way to do this is to use your keywords in the content and make it flow with the title. This gives the title and the content a bigger impact on the search engines. The title is your hook.
2. Relevancy: The search engines are very picky about the relevance of your content. Use your keywords often and use them in different words so the search engines can see what your page is about. Keep your content flowing and don’t stuff your content full of keywords. The more relevancy your content has to your content, the higher it will get from the search engines.
3. Keywords: This is the one that everyone is looking at these days. You want to use keywords and keep using your keywords. The more you use your keywords, the better. The best way to do this is to not use your keywords too often. Stick to 1 to 3 percent of your content is keywords.
4. Header Tags: You want to put your title tag on the top of the page. The best way to do this is to use the h1 tag and bold your keywords. The h2 tag is ok too. The h3 tag is perfect.
5. Image Alt Tag: Putting an alt tag on an image helps the search engines ‘know’ what your image is about. Use keywords in the alt tag and make sure it relates to your image. You also want to place the alt tag on every image on your page, you don’t want to overload your images with alt tags.
6. Linking: When you put your page on a Link Exchange or Reciprocal Link Exchange, you will be providing the search engines with something relevant to your site. You don’t want to have too many links in one day, the more links, the less relevant it gets. You want to put your links out on authoritative sites, the higher the site, the more relevant it gets.
7. Title Tag: Make sure the title tag on your page is about the page content. Don’t use just the keywords. You want to use synonyms for your keywords. The best way to do this is to put your keywords in the title tag and with some creativity, use the synonyms.
8. Anchor Text: Anchor text is links that contain the keywords for your page. The idea is to use the keywords in the anchor text. You want your keywords to be used as the link text and as a link to your page. The search engines understand that you want to go to your site and that is why you get traffic. Don’t overdo it, use your keywords every once in a while. This is good because it helps you get more targeted traffic. You do not want to stuff your anchor text, since that looks spammy to the spiders.
Once you create your title and meta tags you want to be able to link back to your site. What you want to do is link back to your site with your keywords in the anchor text. It also helps the spiders to understand that your site is related to the anchor text.
That also means that you will rank higher for those keywords. This is also important since the search engines will reward you for that. In order to be able to do that you need to use an anchor text generator. That means if you are selling an eBook on the art of SEO, then link the book on your site to the book website with your keywords in the anchor text.
The next step is to build backlinks. You can build links with social networking sites like Digg or with article submission sites like GoArticles. In order to know if you have what it takes to build backlinks with article submission sites, you have to review your anchor texts.
If you have plenty of keywords in your anchor texts, then you are going to do well with submitting articles. Otherwise, you have to review your anchor texts. Once you review your anchor texts, then you will know whether you are a person who can do article submissions or not. It all starts with the anchor texts. You have to make sure that you have your keywords in the anchor texts.
The next step after article submissions is to link your site to relevant sites. If you are doing a site promotion then the next step after that is link building. You need to review your backlinks carefully and only build links to sites that are relevant to your site. If you have an article site then you have to make sure that you only write articles relevant to your site.
The last step of the process is to look for directories that are relevant to your site. Once you have reviewed your backlinks and directories, then you will be able to generate articles for your site. Once you have those articles for your site, then you will be able to submit them for publication on your site. This is the final step of the SEO process.
Now the last step is to make sure that your site is optimized for the search engines. I think the final step of the SEO process is keyword research. This is the most important part of the whole SEO process. You have to know your audience, the keywords they are looking for and the search engines they are using for their searches. If you do that, then you will have a clear path to follow to optimize your site for the search engines.
I hope that I could give you some ideas on how you can use SEO as a part of your website promotion. Remember that SEO is a must for your website promotion. You have to optimize your website for the search engines. This is the most important step in the whole website promotion process.
The whole goal is to have targeted traffic that is looking for your product or service. Once you have your site optimized for the search engines, then you have to use the keywords to get the targeted traffic to come to your site.