So you got the website of your choice and you want it to appear at the top of the search engine result pages (SERPs). You will do well to make sure that your website is written with search engine optimizers in mind. The search engines are looking for keyword phrases and this is what they are going to send to your site.
You can make sure of this by checking out the meta tags of your website and making notes of what keyword phrases are being used and how many times the keywords you are using are mentioned within the body of your website. This will give you a good idea of how your website is written and how well the search engine will crawl it.
In your HTML you will notice a tag that’s called meta description and that tells you the brief and what keywords your website should appear under. For the sake of this article, I will not go into too much detail about this tag as it is very simple and can be removed easily by removing the tag itself. So do this by making sure that your description is a 1-2 sentence and makes reference to your primary keyword phrase in the body of the website. It is true that you may be penalized by search engines if you have too many sentences under this tag but this will not help your ranking in the search engines.
This is an ideal spot to put keywords and sentences for your webpage but do not make your page too long and do not put too many keywords in your sentence. As your page grows you will find yourself increasing the number of sentences and keywords. This is a key point. When you run out of keywords and sentences use your image and links to expand your page. I will cover this area of your website in a future article.
Now take this one step further and make sure that your content is not too repetitive. It should not have too many sentences and too many keywords. So this part of your website is very important. So it is important to go back and make sure that your keywords are not too common.
Use these techniques in the following areas of your website:
1. Your article. Make sure your keywords are always used in your title. The heading should have a key phrase and should not be as general as mine was. Also, make sure the keywords used in your article are used in your subheading. This is very important. Your subheading should not be a general sentence. Make sure that it is not a sentence with your keyword as the first word. This is the key to a successful article. Also, your subheading can be used as your alt image. It must contain a key phrase.
2. Your website. Your keywords and sentences must be used within your page heading. Your keyword should be a part of your page heading and you can use your key phrase several times within your page. Also, your keywords can be used in your url. So you can use your keywords in your domain name and your URL. This is very important.
3. Your tags. If you are submitting your site to a directory make sure that your keywords are used in your title and your description. Make sure your keywords are used in your other tags. The description and the other tags should not be too long. This is key. Make sure the tags are not too generic. This is the key to a good tag. This means that you have to use this in your content. Use this in your web pages.
4. Your page header. The header has to make sense in your content. Also, you should not make a header that has too many words. Also, this is the key to which you should repeat the keyword many times. If your subheading has too many words then you can make a subheading that has fewer keywords. On the other hand, you can make a keyword that has too few words. You will need to use your keywords in your page content.
The key is to repeat a key phrase a few times within your content. If the key phrase is a couple of times then you can use it a few times within the page. Also your subheading should have the same theme. For example, if you make a page that has a subheading that says “how to download files with icons”, then this keyword should be in the subheading. The subheading should have this keyword: “download files with icons”. The web page content should have the keywords that you use to link them together. If you get this the reader will know what your web page is about.
The keywords you use in your meta tags should also be a similar theme to the keywords that you use to link them together. The two keywords you use are very similar to each other.
The keywords that you use in your meta tags should also be a similar theme to the keywords that you use to link them together. The two keywords you use are very similar to each other.
Get a High Ranking Techniques After Selecting The Right Keywords
It is the basic criteria that are implemented by search engines to decide whether a website has been adequately optimized for a particular keyword or not. This criterion is mostly used by internet users to determine the page rank of any website. On the page, the checklist is a set of rules and guidelines that are implemented to optimize your website for a keyword. There are four main criteria implemented in the on-page checklist:
Now let us analyze each of these components in detail to understand how it can help your website rank in search engines.
Title: This is the most important factor that is implemented in the on-page checklist. The title is basically the title of your website. A good title needs to be specific and descriptive, containing keywords and not just following the same format as any other website. So a title like SEO tips on how to improve page rank, will not do you any good. So always optimize your website to rank for the keyword and most relevant one.
Keywords: This is a major factor that is implemented in the on-page checklist. It will help your site rank well for the keywords you are targeting. However, you need to put some keywords in the title so that it shows up in searches. Also, put keywords in the content so that internet users can see them. Now, this is called keyword density. Put the keywords in the content of your website to improve its page rank. Also, the keywords should be mentioned in the link tag of your website.
Original and descriptive URL: Your website’s URL must be original and must contain all the keywords you are targeting. This is also used in redirects for Google, Yahoo and Dmoz. Therefore the URL should be short and to the point.
Internal and external links: It is best for you to have a single external link and internal links. The external links will be used for Google ads and ads might be used on yahoo and yahoo products. Also, the best way to implement internal links is to put them at the end of the pages. Therefore for optimized page rank, you must have a link to the last paragraph of the content and the most relevant paragraph of the content. Also, a link pointing to your landing page from the content is good.
The checklist below describes some of the most common mistakes that need to be corrected.
1. If your website has been built in flash, you must disable it. The flash can be confusing for search engine spiders. Also, you must verify if it is flash or text.
2. The content should be well structured, informative and search engine friendly. Each page should be able to rank for its keyword. Also, the keywords should be repeated in the page text to maintain page rank. You must make sure that the page contents are all relevant. If you think the pages are not relevant, you should edit the content.
3. Make sure the content is updated frequently. You should not have content that is more than once every few weeks. The frequency will be better for articles. Also, you should not have text that is too long. The content size should not be more than 80 characters. Also if you use flash, the flash size should not be greater than 15. Lastly, the text should be crisp. Also, you must not use hidden texts.
4. The content must have keywords and your keywords should appear in the content. Furthermore, you should repeat your keywords in the content.
5. The search engine spiders should be able to read all of the content. Therefore you should write the content in HTML.
6. The content should have internal linking. Your page should be linked together. Additionally, you should make sure that your page has a backlink to your site. This will also link the pages together.
7. The search engines like internal links. A good way to achieve internal linking is to link each page to another page. Also, the links should have the anchor text of the page they link to. This will enable the search engine spiders to follow the links.
8. The page should be linked to many places. The pages linking to your page should be from the same site. You should also make sure that the links are from relevant pages.
9. Make sure the robots are able to see the links. You should also link the robots to your home page and some other pages.
10. You should also make sure that your home page and the other pages are linked.
As you can see the content in the website should be good enough for the search engine to rank the site for the keywords. In addition, you should also have the site linked back to your website. This will increase your rank. Also, the links to other pages should not be too many.
There are several factors that you have to consider to get a good ranking. However, you do not have to take my advice. You should be careful in making the content of your site.